My research interests
- grounded & embodied cognition
- artificial neural networks & computational neuroscience
- cognitive robotics
- cognitive semantics and modeling
- mirror neurons and motor resonance
- modeling of categorization
- evolution of language/communication
- language games
Grants and Fellowships
- 2014-2016 - VEGA 1/0898/14: From sensorimitor to higher cognition: Computational modeling of learning in an embodied cognitive agent (Comenius University).
- 2013 - UK/631/2013: Grounding language in sensorimotor cognition 2 (Grant for young researchers and PhD. students of the Comenius Uni).
- 2012 - UK/547/2012: Grounding language in sensorimotor cognition (Grant for young researchers and PhD. students of the Comenius Uni).
- 2011-2013 - Associate fellow in RobotDoc, the Marie Curie doctoral training network in developmental robotics (attended spring schools in Budapest'11 and Athens'13, and also ROBOTDOC International Conference on Development of Cognition in Osaka'13).
- 2011-2013 - VEGA 1/0439/11: Constructivist modelling of early cognitive development in a simulated embodied agent (Comenius University).
- 2010-2011 - KEGA 3/7300/09: Cognitive Science - Middle European Interdisciplinary Master Programme in Cognitive Science (Comenius University).
- 2010 - VEGA 1/0361/08: Modeling language as a complex system with self-organization (Comenius University).