Kristína Rebrová: Curriculum Vitae
- Philosophiae doctor (PhD.): Informatics (Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics, Comenius University, 2014)
- Doctor of natural sciences (RNDr): Informatics (Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics, Comenius University, 2011)
- Master's degree (Mgr.): Middle-European Interdisciplinary Master Program in Cognitive Science: MEI:CogSci (Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics, Comenius University, 2009)
- Bachelor's degree (Bc.): Applied Informatics (Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics, Comenius University, 2007)
- Slovak - mother tongue
- English - proficient
- German - intermediate
- Czech - intermediate
- Polish - basics
- May 2012: CEEPUS (Central European Exchange Program for University Studies) mobility, Jagiellonian Universtiy in Krakow (PhD. research related exchange)
- April 2010: CEEPUS (Central European Exchange Program for University Studies) mobility program, Universtiy of Vienna (cognitive science and MEI:CogSci teaching experiences exchange)
- Winter semester 2008/2009: Erasmus mobility program, BSCS: Budapest Semester in Cognitive Science, as a part of Mei:CogSci master's programme
Grants and Fellowships
- 2014-2016 - VEGA 1/0898/14: From sensorimitor to higher cognition: Computational modeling of learning in an embodied cognitive agent (Comenius University).
- 2013 - UK/631/2013: Grounding language in sensorimotor cognition 2 (Grant for young researchers and PhD. students of the Comenius Uni).
- 2012 - UK/547/2012: Grounding language in sensorimotor cognition (Grant for young researchers and PhD. students of the Comenius Uni).
- 2011-2013 - Associate fellow in RobotDoc, the Marie Curie doctoral training network in developmental robotics (attended spring schools in Budapest'11 and Athens'13, and also ROBOTDOC International Conference on Development of Cognition in Osaka'13).
- 2011-2013 - VEGA 1/0439/11: Constructivist modelling of early cognitive development in a simulated embodied agent (Comenius University).
- 2010-2011 - KEGA 3/7300/09: Cognitive Science - Middle European Interdisciplinary Master Programme in Cognitive Science (Comenius University).
- 2010 - VEGA 1/0361/08: Modeling language as a complex system with self-organization (Comenius University).
see the subsequent section Publications
I work as a teacher or a teaching assistant for several courses at FMFI, see Teaching
- September 2013 - July 2014
Cloudfarms, s.r.o., J2EE developer
- January 2012 - April 2012
Websupport, s.r.o., web-developer
- January 2008 - August 2008
X-Ware Systems, s.r.o., various programming jobs, translating from English to Slovak (IPhone user manual, beta version translations of some OSX applications)
- August 2007 -- October 2007
Softec, spol. s r.o, programming (JAVA, J2EE, SQL, UML, XML)
- January 2007 -- April 2007
Global Services Slovakia s.r.o., web-design (HTML, CSS)
- 2005 - 2006 (batch work)
Asseco Slovakia, a.s., bi-directional translating of documents and handbooks for projects on information standards for Ministry of health